Wednesday 30 April 2014

Newly launched website!



After quite a few months, my new look website has been finalised and launched! I am thrilled to bits with it, we have spent hours getting the look right. I am pretty lucky to have someone who listens to my wants and able to put them into working order!

A massive thank you to RobSmith-it.com the site has evolved so much over the last few months, new ideas, new colour schemes, take this out, put that in, with not one template in sight - all has been developed using good and proper skill for detail and programming, all of which I can honestly say "you what now?"and a lot of it I really don't understand but luckily for me Rob does! I wanted uniqueness something that is different to the usual and not looking the same as so many seem to and that has been achieved, all I had to worry about was colours and verbage! For me that's nice and easy so I feel I had the better end of the deal really, but then it's not my skill set ;)

The gallery is just how I imagined it to be with clients able to select their photographs either as Greeting Cards, Prints or CDs! Each element of my photography has it's own page detailing prices etc...

I would like a badge saying "I am the proud owner of a RobSmith-it website :)" OK so it's my second one but websites do date so, and this is  about our businesses, so let's try new ideas and go with a look that is clean and professional, easy to view and use.

But enough of me waffling about it - take a look for yourselves! www.PamelaJayne Photography

I have also launched 2 new Facebook pages so that it all works together now you can find my "Making Memories" at Portrait and Wedding Services and "Promoting with" at Events and Marketing I still use my "Life through the Lens" page for all my other photography.

Exciting times!




PamelaJayne


No comments:

Post a Comment